Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Free Write (3/2/2011)

     Well, after a plethora of comments about my pants, I have finally decided that they actually are too tight around my legs and ass cheeks. I mean, I am working out two to three times a week, drinking lots of water, only eating a breakfast biscuit for breakfast, one for lunch, and one other meal for dinner. I will stop before I begin digressing, but the point is that I do not think it is a weight issue. Before I began the program, my life was much less stressful and, consequently, I did not have pent up tension that needed to be remedied by physical activity. Nowadays, I am much more active and I think my leg and butt muscles have grown to a size that now makes my school pants too tight. So, though my pants were a very nice birthday present (they are from Brooks Brothers), they do have permanent blemishes ranging from small pen and dirt marks around the pockets, ink stains from pens that have burst in my pocket, and holes in the back right pockets from my money clip. Being on my current salary, I do not really have the option to go back there and buy a few pairs of some larger pants. At this point, I’m thinking Wal Mart is my best option. That having been said, I have yet to peruse their selection of khaki pants, but I continue to remain hopeful
     Every now and then, I receive some free time other than my post-school physical activity when I can enjoy the escape of video games. I have found that my skills in Super Smash Bros have not diminished one iota. Well, at least my skills against the computer have not eroded. My skills against humans is a different story, and I might be able to write about it if my roommate, AW, hadn’t quite literally smashed our third controller in a priceless fit of rage caused by losing a very close game late one night during Christmas Break. Since I now stay away from using Pikachu due to his cheaply overpowered moves, I have become more adept at using other characters. Ness is my new jam. His movements are very unorthodox and he wields surprising strength and edge advantages, especially for his small stature. His drawbacks are that he is frustratingly slow on the ground and, if you can hit him, he flies off the screen very quickly due to his light weight. 
     Other than these two things, everything else on weekdays is school, school, and more school

No comments:

Post a Comment